Diesel Genset Market
Hospitals have lots of demand for power supply. The power for hospitals allows absolutely no interruption and must be provided in a super silent way. To meet the requirements, the power generators must have excellent performance, also AMF and ATS are required.
- The unit can work reliably and output power under the following conditions, and can work continuously for 24 hours in rated power output (including 1 hours per 12 hours overload 10% hours);
- Altitude height 1000 meters and below
- Temperature down limit -15°C, up limit 40°C. Other environmental units can be used.
- Ultra low noise, adequate quiet environment to ensure that the hospital doctors work at ease, especially to ensure that the operation room can be quietly carried out surgical activities, but also to ensure that patients can have a quiet rest and recuperation environment.
Necessary protective equipments
- In the case of the following faults, the unit will stop automatically and send out the corresponding signals: low oil pressure, high water temperature, overspeed, and unsuccessful start-up;
- The starting mode of the unit is automatic starting mode. The unit must have the function of AMF (automatic electricity failure), equipped with ATS, to achieve automatic starting. When the electricity fails, the starting time delay < 5 seconds (adjustable), can automatically start the unit (a total of three consecutive automatic start function), power / unit negative switching time is < 10 seconds, fully meet the input load time is less than 12 seconds, power recovery after the unit to maintain 0-300 a second operation after cooling (adjustable) automatic shutdown.
Performance & Reliability
- The average fault interval of the unit is not less than 2000 hours;
- In terms of technical performance, the no-load voltage setting range of the unit is 95-105% rated voltage.
The generator with stable performance and low noise design is equipped with PLC-5220 control system with AMF function. Through the connection with ATS, it ensures that the power supply must be supplied immediately when the main power source is switched off. Stable, low noise, engine power in accordance with European and American emission standards, as well as AMF function and ATS equipment, to meet the special requirements of the hospital. By means of RS232 or RS485/422 communication interface, the computer can be connected with each other to carry out remote monitoring to realize remote control, remote communication and telemetry, so as to achieve automatic and unattended operation.
- A full range of products, programs to provide, reduce user requirements for product technology, so that the use and maintenance of the unit is more simple and easy.
- The control system has AMF function, can be automatically started, and has a number of monitoring under the automatic shutdown and alarm function;
- ATS can be selected, small units can choose unit built-in ATS;
- Ultra low noise power generation, below 30KVA unit noise level is 7 meters 60dB (A) below;
- Stable performance, the average failure interval of the unit is not less than 2000 hours;
- The unit is small in size and can be equipped with some devices to meet the requirements of cold and high temperature areas;
- For bulk order, custom design and development is provided.